- Unhandled exceptions raised while processing a message will stop the application
- Set the event loop when running with the reloader
henson.cli.register_commandsto extend the command line interface
- Messages are logged using
- Calls to
henson.cli.runare updated to
- References to objects used by
henson.Applicationare removed once they are no longer needed to allow the memory to be freed up before the next message is received.
- uvloop will be used for the event loop if it’s installed.
- Automatically register extensions to a registry on the application
hensoncliSphinx directive to document extensions to the command line interface
henson.cli.runand any command line extensions that request it support
verboseflags to set verbosity
- Initial release